Click & Collect during COVID-19:
What stores can I Click & Collect from?
|ACT||All stores closed|
|NSW||All stores open* except Red Yard|
|QLD||All stores open|
|SA||All stores open|
|TAS||All stores open|
All other stores closed
All stores open
*Please follow current state government rules in regards to entry into retail businesses. If you are unable to access non-critical under the restrictions, please call your chosen store prior to arrival to arrange contactless pick up.
What additional safety measures are you doing?
All stores trade following our S.T.A.N.D strong against COVID policy:
- Sanitise hands and surfaces – customer must use the provided hand sanitiser before entering the store
- Temperature checks for team members at the beginning of each shift
- Any cold or flu symptoms – team members must stay home and get COVID tested
- No touching your face – fastest way for the virus to spread
- Distancing – team members will keep a distance of 1.5 metres. The use of masks is currently mandatory for both customers and team members in Metropolitan Melbourne stores.
How does Click & Collect work?
When shopping online, just select 'In-store Collection' in the shipping section, then add in your post code to show you what stores you can collect from today* or if it will be delivered to the store with the collection time frame shown for your selected store. Whatever method you have selected, a dark green title will show, with a light green box around the store you have selected.
|Collect today||Deliver to store|
Please note: the store needs at least 2 items in stock for the system to show the 'Collect today' option.
When can I collect my order?
We will let you know when your order is ready for pick-up via email, and please bring photo ID and proof of purchase (like your order confirmation email).
If you would like someone else to collect the order instead, please contact the Store or Customer Services.
We will hold onto your order for 14 days, and if it is not collected then we will try contact you. If we do not hear from you then your order will be cancelled and a refund will be processed.