Kathmandu Kawana Store Promotion
Be in to Win a $1,000 Gift Card With Purchase
Terms and Conditions
|Who is running the Promotion?||The Promoter is Kathmandu Pty Ltd (ACN 007 047 547)of 249 Park Street, South Melbourne Vic 3205 Phone: 03 9267 9999.|
|When will the Promotion start and end?||The promotion starts at 9:00AM (AEDT) on Saturday 26th March 2022 and ends at the earlier of the close of trade and 5:30PM (AEDT) on Sunday 27th March 2022 (the Competition Period).|
|Who can enter?||Australian resident Summit Club members who make a purchase from the Kathmandu store at Home Central Shopping Centre, Kawana Way, Queensland (“the Kawana Kathmandu Store”) during the Competition Period.|
|Who can't enter?||Directors, officers, management and employees of the Promoter or its related companies and their immediate families, can't enter.|
|Where will the Promotion run?||The Kawana Kathmandu Store at Home Central Shopping Centre, Kawana Way, Queensland.|
|What do I need to do to enter?||During the Competition Period, you must make a purchase at the Kawana Kathmandu Store, and provide your Summit Club membership details at the time of purchase to receive an entry in to the Promotion (Entry). You may join the Summit Club as part of the purchase if you were not already a Summit club member.Limit of 1 Entry for each Prize per purchase.|
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?||There will be one winner of the prize(defined below) determined in respect of this Promotion. The draw will be held at the Kathmandu Melbourne Head Office located at 249 Park Street, South Melbourne on Wednesday 30th March 2022.Any Summit Club Members who make a purchase from the Kawana Store during the Competition Period will be entitled to enter the Gift Card Prize draw. The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will win the gift voucher prize.|
|What can I win?||The Prize is:One Kathmandu Gift Card to the value of AUD $1,000. The Gift Card will be subject to Kathmandu’s standard Gift Card terms which can be found here: https://help.kathmandu.com.au/support/solutions/articles/51000164482-e-gift-card-terms|
|Total prize pool||The total prize pool is valued @ AUD $1,000|
|How many times can I enter?||You will receive one entry for each Prize per day for any number of purchases made during that day. Eg if you make two (or more) purchases in one day you will receive one entry.|
|How and when will the winner be informed?||If you are the winner, you will be informed by phone or email on Thursday 31st March.|
|If I win, when must I claim my prize?||If you win the Gift Card, It will be delivered to your Summit Club account email by Sunday 3rd April 2022 or you will need to collect the Prize from the Kawana Kathmandu Store prior to 5.00pm on Sunday 10th April 2022 [The Promoter will not send the Prize to you or deliver the Prize to any alternate location.]|
|What if I don't claim my prize on time?||If collecting the prize from the Kawana Kathmandu store, and the Gift Card Prize has not been collected by 5.00pm (AEDT) on Sunday 10th April 2022, the relevant Entry will be discarded and the Gift Card Prize will be forfeited.|
These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and must be read together with, the details outlined in the table above. Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions. The winner of the Gift Card Prize accepts the Kathmandu Gift Card terms and conditions found here in relation to the Gift Card https://help.kathmandu.com.au/support/solutions/articles/51000164482-e-gift-card-terms
1. If you win a Prize, you consent to the Promoter using your name in connection with any promotional or advertising activity relating to the Promotion.
2. If you or your Entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your Entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights. Promoter may seek proof of satisfaction of Entry conditions including evidence of purchase based on the purchaser’s Summit Club purchase records.
3. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
(c) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion;
(d) breach any law.
4. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate modify or withdraw the Promotion at any time.
6. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this Promotion is final.
7. Prizes (other than Gift Vouchers) cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, the Prize (and elements of the Prize) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in Prize value. You agree that if a Prize (or element of the Prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value.
8. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
9. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
10. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this Promotion or the Prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
11. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted. The Promoter, and any other person or party associated with this Promotion, is not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network or a mobile network or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s mobile handset, computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this Promotion.
12. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of any part of the Prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to require an entrant to produce (within a requested time) appropriate identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction at its sole discretion in order to confirm the entrant’s identity or eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (including Summit Club Membership status) and any information submitted by the entrant in connection with entering the Promotion, before issuing the Prize.
14. If any information required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) within the time period specified or an entrant or Entry has not been verified or validated to the Promoter’s satisfaction then the Entry of that entrant will be ineligible and deemed invalid.
Collection and use of your personal information
- how a person can seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds and seek the correction of such information; and
- how a person can complain about a breach of privacy and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
16. The terms and conditions of the Promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We apprciate your effort and will try to fix the article