- An e-gift card is only valid in the country of purchase.
- An e-gift card is redeemable at Kathmandu stores or online. Note that we can only ship to selected countries.
- An e-gift card is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. An e-gift card can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the e-gift card. There is no expiration date on the unused balance of an e-gift card. An e-gift card should be treated like cash.
- Please check your balance in-store or online at kathmandu.com.au/giftcards or kathmandu.co.nz/giftcards
- Kathmandu is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged e-gift cards.
- A value of $20–$1000 can be loaded onto a Kathmandu e-gift card.
- GST will not apply to the sale of an e-gift card, specifically the face value/loaded amount.
- Once the e-gift card has been fully redeemed it cannot be reused.
- An e-gift card can be used in conjunction with another form of payment such as cash, EFTPOS (in store only) or credit card to make up the full value of the purchase.
- An e-gift card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Kathmandu reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the e-gift card at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of an e-gift card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.
- Neither Kathmandu, nor the provider of the data, represents or guarantees, or accepts any liability whatsoever in respect of, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the e-gift card information. Kathmandu does not accept any liability for any delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions, however occurring (including as a result of negligence) in the collecting, recording, processing, storing or dissemination of this information.
e-Gift Card Terms Print
Modified on: Fri, 3 Sep, 2021 at 4:55 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.